So it’s official, Southeast Flowers have been awarded the honor of being the flower supplier to this years Flower Gala at the beautiful Guildford Cathedral and we simply could not be happier.
Guildford Cathedral Flower Gala a ‘Festival of Flowers, Inspired by poetry’ 6-8 June 2013 with a preview Evening on Wednesday 5th June. Paula Pryke, one of the most innovative and respected florists in the world, is our designer for this prestigious event. Paula has been working with florists and flower arrangers from our Parish churches, flower clubs, florists and floristry schools to transform the Cathedral into a colourful garden of over 50 Floral arrangements.
A day at the Gala is priced at just £8.00 per person and is open from 10.00am to 5.00pm with last entry at 4.00pm. Purchase of a ticket to the event will give entry to:
• The Flower Gala to view the stunning floral arrangements within the beautiful Cathedral building
• The Marquee an exciting retail space where there are a variety of unique and special gifts on sale
• The Rose Cafe offering light refreshments and with wonderful views over the town of Guildford
• The Cathedral Refectory serving an array of different hot and cold refreshments throughout the day
• Guildford Cathedral gift shop
• Access to and from Guildford town centre using our free Arriva flower bus service
• A hospitality marquee on the front lawn offering a restaurant service for lunches
During the Gala there is exclusive opportunity to see three of the UK’s most exciting floral designers in action:
• Thursday 6 June 13:00 Robbie Honey
• Friday 7 June 13:00 Shane Connolly
• Saturday 8 June 13:00 Joe Massie
Tickets for each demonstration are £30 which includes entry into the Flower Gala. Limited availability.(Biographies and images of florists attached)
Parking – There will be no public parking available at the Cathedral during the Flower Gala. Parking can be found in Guildford Town centre and the nearest car park is Guildford Park Road. A free Arriva Flower Bus service will be available from Guildford Bus and Train station to the Cathedral.
All Flower Gala tickets can be bought from Guildford Cathedral Box Office www.guildford-cathedral.org or by calling 01483 547860.